One week... and crafting

We are down to one week before we leave on our family vacation! Don't worry, while I'm gone I'll have some posts scheduled to tide you over. :) But in the meantime, I've got a crafting list:

A bucket hat for my little man:
tutorial by Sew Much Ado, via Ucreate

Converting my thrift store shorts to maternity shorts... call it an experiment :)

Making maternity shirts that don't require layering, like some of these:
homemade by jill - craft gossip - i make stuff

And the biggest undertaking... making myself a new wallet! I want a wallet with at least 4 accordion-type compartments for keeping track of the expenses on our different cards while we're on vacation. If the wallet goes well I just might have to make a matching purse, too... any tutorial suggestions (either wallet or purse)?

Plus all the packing and other getting-ready trip stuff... so glad I put off my crafting until now... :) Wish me luck! What are you crafting to start your summer?

5 comments:

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

I am starting with a summer banner to welcome the kids home from their last day of school. Hopefully it will be hung over a fun table filled with goodies and treats to start the summer off right!
xoxo,
Amy

Andi said...

Have a wonderful vacation!!! And good luck with your projects! That hat for your son is so cute!!

Naturally Carol said...

It sounds like you're in for a busy week making all those things..all the best! Happy Holidays.

Life With Lucy said...

I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with! I just love your things, and all your helpful tips SO I've passed on to you the "Versatile Blogger" award that is linked up here:
http://joysoflifewithlucy.blogspot.com/2011/06/ooooo-award.html

Thanks for all your inspiration AND help... especially around the house!
- Haley from the Joys of Life with Lucy

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Good luck with all of your projects, Lorene... you'll need a vacation after all that work :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips