One year...

Today marks one year (plus a bit, actually) of Wednesdays on the Web. Crazy! I started WotW at Housewife Eclectic for two reasons: to get me blogging more regularly and to help me keep a bit of the technical in my technical writer title that I hold dear. And wow, what a (successful) year it has been!

Come on over to Housewife Eclectic today for a walk down memory lane -- and a gaze into the future {queue cheesy inspirational music here}.

Thanks for reading! And being along for the last crazy year :)

3 comments:

Ann Martin said...

Congratulations Lu! I've learned so much from you and really appreciate the thought and time you put into your posts.

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Congrats on one year, Lorene! I always enjoy your Wednesday posts. They're really interesting.

Debra Hawkins said...

WOW! I can't believe that it has been a year. That is so crazy. Sometimes I can
't believe we are all still blogging like crazies. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips