Car shopping

We've been car shopping lately and it has made me even more grateful for the internet! And I was already VERY grateful for the internet. :) Find out why my gratitude has increased over at Housewife Eclectic today.

If you're new around here, first of all -- thank you! I love seeing those little follower and subscriber numbers gradually tick up, and it makes me feel like a million bucks to know that of all the blogs in the blogosphere, you number mine among the ones you read. So, thank you!!

And, let me explain this whole Wednesday thing: every Wednesday, I post about web stuff over at my real-life best friend's blog, Housewife Eclectic. I cover a whole gamut of topics, from Blogger features to just-for-fun apps and sites and even a little bit about web-smart security.

I love the internet and its many offerings (the good ones, anyway), so I do my best to share awesome things and explain confusing things -- and I whole-heartedly welcome requests and suggestions! So every Wednesday I invite you all to pop on over to Housewife Eclectic to join me. You can see all of the Wednesdays on the Web posts here.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

I am always encouraged by my blogger friends and love it when someone follows and I get to know them better too! Have a lovely week.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Ooh nice, we just bought a new car. My husband is a whiz at this stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips