Need a commitment? or two?

I hope you're all thinking about what to commit to for Housewife MacGyver!

Just in case you're like me and can't think of just ONE thing to commit to (because you have a humungo list of things that you want to do, and need to do, and should do, and ooh-wouldn't-that-be-fun-someday) -- I'm over at Housewife Eclectic today sharing some great online goal trackers that can help keep you focused.

And if you are looking for a commitment to which to commit (crazy weird grammar rules!), here are three fantastic ones going on right now out in bloggyland:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. You are an inspiration to us all Madame Lorene. I am committing to organize my life/house. Thanks for the link! :)

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

found you via Gwenny Penny...great blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips