A Blogger's Email

Can you believe it's Wednesday already? The holiday weekend has me completely out of sorts this week. But, it is Wednesday and so I'm over at Housewife Eclectic.

Today I'm adding to a topic that Mamarazzi posted about earlier this week: the no-reply blogger. Mamarazzi tells you how to NOT be a no-reply blogger (or you can see my instructions here) and why.



Photobucket


Over at Housewife Eclectic, I'll add to the Enable Email Movement and show you how to reply to comments via email. With a separate blog email address. Without having to log in to a separate email account. Seriously. Adding emailing to blogging will change your life. Come on over!

4 comments:

Ann Martin said...

You are like a mind reader, Lu! I was just wondering about this topic yesterday! Off to read what you have to say... am sure it will make perfect sense as you explain things so well.

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

I've been thinking about doing a post on this topic as well. I love when I can reply to email...gives me more time to blog surf :)

Saw your comment at Gwen's place...if you're interested in a makeover for your blog, let me know. I'm sure you won't make it as hard as you think. :) Better yet, stop by and enter the giveaway!!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Interesting topic. Just checked out your post. It would be interesting to hear from someone who has a "no-reply" address to find out their reasoning.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

You did a great job!!! I hope more people read this. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips