Picasa to the rescue... again

Original image edited to add Picasa logo
As promised, I'm at Housewife Eclectic today unleashing the powers of Picasa... again. If you've had trouble uploading or inserting images in your Blogger posts lately, you'll want to come on over because it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Picasa! Today I'm explaining how the new image uploader works, giving instructions for using Picasa to upload images, and taking requests for other Blogger issues you'd like me to look into. Love to see you there!

3 comments:

Nick and Keira said...

Man, I wish I had more time. You really have a ton of useful stuff on here, I actually learned A LOT! (Like why it pops up "image not found"!)

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

Woohoo! Going over now!

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

Woohoo! Going over now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips