And the winner is...

comment #7 -- Gwen from Gwenny Penny is the proud new owner of these guitar pick earrings:

Gwen, I just need your mailing address, please. :)

And, remember, if you're bummed that you didn't win... you can always make your own! Check out my tutorial here (guest posted over at twelve crafts till christmas). If that's not your style, I might even consider making some for you... if you ask really really nicely...

If you don't have a music store nearby, Amazon has a large variety of picks at good prices. You can even order the same pearlesque picks (slightly thicker) here on Amazon, and free shipping makes them less expensive than buying them here at my local store.... and since it looks like all picks from the GO-DPS store ship free I may have just found a new online shopping obsession...

Happy weekending and happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Woohoo!!! My first ever giveaway win! Thanks so much Lorene! I'll send you an email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips