'Tis the Season... Shutterfly Holiday Cards

Thanksgiving is past (here in America) which means... it's Christmastime! It's time to pull out the tree, put on the carols, and send the annual holiday greetings.

vintage snapshots

If you want oohs and aahs over your cards, I highly recommend Shutterfly's Christmas and holiday cards and greeting cards. I ordered my Christmas cards from Shutterfly last year and I was completely impressed and totally thrilled with them. The quality is amazing: all of their cards are printed on high-quality cardstock or photo paper (depending on the design you choose) and their print quality is impeccable-- worth every penny!

I procrastinated last year (who, me?) and even though I didn't order my cards until the 17th (yes, of December...), I still had my cards on my doorstep in time to [quickly] address and send them off again to arrive by Christmas Day for most of our friends and family.

I am kind of a design snob -- I like my cards to look great and professional and NOT just like everyone else's -- so I love that Shutterfly has oodles of designs to choose from:

classic
classic holly frame

modern
fa la la

fun
what fun

religious
rejoice bethlehem

and everything else! 


Shutterfly's online card creator is fast and SO easy to use. Just pick your favorite family photo(s) and get to work. You can browse all of their designs or narrow your search by style, card size/format, the number of photos on the card, and price.

For the photos that you want to keep in view year-round, Shutterfly has a great selection of photo gifts and photo calendars (great for grandparent gifts). My husband ordered a puzzle of our most recent family photo for my birthday back in October, and it was so fun to put together our faces! I think every family has a puzzle lover, so imagine his/her delight to have a self-puzzle to put together Christmas morning :)

So, when you're ready to send your greetings this year, check out Shutterfly. In under an hour, you can have the prettiest holiday cards on the block. The biggest challenge is choosing just one of their drool-worthy cards... right now, I'm stuck between this one:
sweet merry ribbon

and this one:
sweet snow globe

Help an indecisive girl out?

Disclosure: I received 25 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. All opinions and experiences are 100% mine. 

4 comments:

Tricia said...

The snow globe is my favorite of the two. Very cute.

Ann Martin said...

Sweet! I vote for the snow globe also.

MaryAnne and Rusty said...

I personally like the BW one best. (From a design perspective of course) The snowglobe one is fun, but I like the simplicity of the other one. Good luck choosing!!!

Tera said...

It totally depends on the picture going inside. I know you will make the right decision. You always do. :)

Already have my Shutterfly cards. Getting them addressed as I read your blog. Happy Holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips