What I've been doing...

In the online world, I've been over at Housewife Eclectic a bit... see a few of my favorite web-things here, here, and here.

In the real world, I've been snuggling these sweet cheeks

in between playing and rocking and reading with the best little boy in the whole world

and appreciating their fantastic daddy

and reminding myself that it's been not even three weeks while chanting the phrase "nine months to put it on, nine months to take it off..." :)

Thanks for reading! If naptime goes well (and long) tomorrow, I'll be back then to wrap up this month's Housewife MacGyver... if not, then I'll see you sometime! :)

11 comments:

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

Lu- she is GORGEOUS! Well done mama! (I'm sure daddy helped too. ;) ) Thanks for the peek. So fun to hear from you. :)
xoxo,
Amy

Megan Harmeyer said...

She is too cute for words! Your little boy looks so happy. :) How is he adjusting to being a big brother?

Tricia said...

She's lovely. I hope for your sake that nap time goes long. I hope that you're all doing well, and all adjusting well to your little one.

Sherri said...

You have a wonderful family...and I love the 9 months reminder...with my last one...well, it's been taking a bit more! Oh well....they are worth it!

Bridget said...

What an adorable baby girl you have! I love that picture and it's making me extremely baby hungry. I hope that things are going well and I totally understand about that feeling to just start excersizing like crazy - but give yourself lots of time. What a sweet family!

Ann Martin said...

What a lovely family you have there - congratulations!! I was just thinking of you yesterday and wondered how things were going... now we know!

Kendra Goodrich said...

They are so cute. And that little one really makes me want another baby, right now.

Emmy said...

Yes, you are spending your time doing very good things! Who wouldn't want to snuggle that baby

Alison Wills said...

What a darling family you have...enjoy the snuggles! Well deserved :)

Ali
http://just-a-bowl-of-cherries.blogspot.com/

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Is that how long it takes? Then time must move more slowly here in my neck of the woods! - J

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

She is so sweet. Glad to hear things are going well. Enjoy those cheeks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips