Our little pineapple...


is here! And with perfect timing to have Daddy in between trainings and school starting. I always knew any daughter of mine would be an over-achiever like that ;)

So, things might be a little slower around here for a bit. I'm not going away, not by a long shot... just maybe scaling things back a bit, since blogging *should* always come after family. And because I'm not nearly organized enough to plan ahead for things like this :)

We are all well here and loving life. And Pudge and the rest of us are loving our little PiƱa:

Thanks for all your support and well-wishes!

15 comments:

Damaris said...

Congratulations! She is precious.

Tanya Murray said...

She is also very photogenic already! Congrats to all Lu x

Bridget said...

Congratulations to one of the cutest families and moms out there! I wish you all the best!

Megan Harmeyer said...

She's perfect, Lu! Congrats to you and your beautiful family.

Nick and Keira said...

Perfect, just as you said! Happy to see her here safely and you doing well enough to blog! Congrats! :)

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

Oh My goodness! She is adorable!!! I love her nickname too. :) Congratulations and so happy she is here and safe.
xoxo,
Amy

Debra Hawkins said...

I love her and want to steal her, and I haven't even met her in person yet. :)

Danae said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! Hope you're feeling well!

affectioknit said...

Congratulations and Blessings!

Tricia said...

Congratulations. She's a doll. Ummm....I still haven't gotten anything to you for next month. Don't worry I haven't forgotten, I just need to get my buns in gear. Enjoy the new babe.

HolmesWare said...

Congratulations!!! Love the pictures! Looks like Pudge is excited! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She's gorgeous!

-Mel the Crafty Scientist

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Ooh, ooh! How did I miss this big news!? I must've been on vaca when this hit! Congratulations, Mama! I'm so happy for you!!! - Jocelyn

Ginny said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! What a beautiful little princess she is. Rest and just enjoy your family. Inhale her precious newborn scent...it evaporates way too soon.

Hugs,
Ginny

Andi said...

Aww Lu she is precious!! Hope you are enjoying having a little girl, they are fun!! Here's to sleeping through the night ASAP! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips