An almost-Grimm modern web fairy tale

Good morning! This week, I've been making like a Grimm -- I hope you'll like my modern web fairy tale: Goldilu and the Three Feed Readers that I'm sharing today over at Housewife Eclectic (yup, Wednesday already!).

I've found my feed reader happily ever after -- have you? Or are you still searching for your prince among feed readers? Come read the story, see nigh-unto-embarrassing pictures of yours truly, and find some princely feed reader options.

And just in case you think I pick only the dumbest pictures of myself to share over at Housewife Eclectic... I have a special selection of my idiotic-looking self-portraits that didn't make the cut into today's fairy tale exclusively for your viewing pleasure:
Yup... that's me... Hope you'll still stop by Housewife Eclectic today now that I've shown my true self... :)

4 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

How come ALL your pictures are so stinkin' cute!? Anytime I try stuff like that, I look like a troll in every one!!!

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

Love you picture collage!!!!

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

Love you picture collage!!!!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

You are too cute, Lorene! Off to read your fairytale...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips