Silhouette, my one true love...



Have you heard of the Silhouette?

It's a personal electronic craft cutter. Think Cricut. Only better. Here's why it's better:
  1. NO CARTRIDGES TO BUY. This alone is reason enough for my belief that it is better, but I will keep going. Continue to item #2... 
  2. I can use any font in my computer library -- and I have hundreds of fonts because I loooove me some non-standard fonts -- to cut paper, vinyl, heat transfer paper, and more.
  3. It connects right to my computer. For a tech-crafter like me (thanks to Elizabeth at twelve crafts for making tech-crafting an official word), that is a big deal. This is also important to item #2, which is important to item #1, which is the most important of all.
  4. Silhouette has a huge library of inexpensive (think $1) digital designs to download and use. 
  5. A training course. online. 
And the list could continue, but I'll stop there because writing all of these reasons just makes me want one even more. If you want one too, check out all of these AWESOME giveaways. A $300 Silhouette package, including extra blades/mats, vinyl, and other such goodies. The giveaways all end soon, so hurry!

    2 comments:

    elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

    Hmmm . . . is your husband jealous?

    This looks like an expenxive little love, but I'm imagining all the things I could start obsessively making if I had one.

    Anonymous said...

    I love that your blog has a little bit of everything. I'm your newest follower.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     
    Blogging tips