Make your Friday FREE!

Just had to share these two awesome freebies this morning... Kind of funny that I've posted every day this week after my post last week about only blogging when I feel like it. Ironic? Probably. :)

A free 8x8 fabric swatch from Spoonflower. I ordered this print, but you can choose any of their current designs or even design your own. But hurry! The discount (automatically applied at checkout, and including free shipping) only goes until noon EST today. Read more about it here on the Spoonflower blog.

image from Amazon
Free Digital Scrapbook Artist from Amazon (more info here on Freebies4Mom). You can also download PagePlus Essentials (info here) Not free trials -- really the free product to download, which are normally $50 each! I'm excited to try DSA out and see if I can actually become a digital scrapbooker...

{update} And there are some more Silhouette giveaways going on! Go enter.. and then agree to share with me if you win ;)

2 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

oooh cool. thanks for sharing.

Bld424 said...

Saw your tiny logo on the Trendy Treehouse and thought, "Oh, so cute!". Then I clicked to your site and I was mega impressed! I love your blog header! Most of those labels fit me, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips