Handmade Gift Exchange

I participated for the first time in Linda's Handmade Gift Exchange over at Craftaholics Anonymous and I had so much fun!

Thanks to Linda for organizing such a fun exchange and for doing a wonderful job!

I sent my partner, Amy, two pairs of my rock and roll earrings (which I forgot to take pictures of before I sent... oops!) and a pair of these maryjane style slipper socks:

Yes... I created an Old Navy knock-off. Yes, I'm that cheap. Plus Old Navy is sold out. And these have the added benefit of being not only less expensive but also double-thick. :) Tutorial coming soon... probably early next week since I am in the midst of reorganizing pretty much my entire (little) house. The spring cleaning urge hit me a little late (or early?) this year. :)

I received Amy's package in the mail yesterday: this adorable and fun hat:

And here it is, modeled by the duck because I was pukey-sick all day yesterday and have no desire to preserve and display the look I have going right now. :)

Thanks, Amy! And if you're wondering and drooling and wanting one of your own, yes, she does have a website, still under construction.

If you missed this exchange, don't worry -- Linda will be hosting another one in July! You can come check out all of the fantastic exchange items in the linky party here.

Thanks again to Linda and Amy for a fantastic gift exchange! Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

Cute hat . . . but most of all I hope you are feeling much better!

A. Simpson said...

Oh my word, thank you so much for the shout out. I really appreciate it!

Megan Harmeyer said...

Those slippers are super cute!! I am looking forward to seeing that tutorial. :) Your hat you got in exchange is cute, too. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Being sick is the suck!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Those slippers are the cutest things ever!!!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Hey girl,
Love the slippers! :) and that hat she made you is adorable! and I love that you had ducky model it! hope you're feelin better :)
Merry Christmas!
Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips