Stashbusting + guest posting

Today I take the oath of a stashbuster:

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays this crafter 
from the sworn diminishment of her appointed stash."


Okay, I may have my oaths a little confused, but here's the gist of Stashbusting September, so graciously hosted by Robin of The T-Shirt Diaries:

Craft for an entire month 
with only the supplies 
that you have on hand 

{and in my head I add "or that you can beg, borrow, or steal-with-forgiveness/permission from your known crafting associates"}

You can read the full oath of Stashbusting September plus some FAQs (and join!) over at The T-Shirt Diaries. You'll want to join. All the cool kids are doing it. Plus, if just a few more cool kids join, Robin will add another prize to the kitty.


In other news... It's Wednesday! Pop by my weekly guest post at Housewife Eclectic to find a reason to celebrate today. And tomorrow. And next week. And next month. :)

2 comments:

Debra Hawkins said...

Hullo! Did you know that you could be making hundreds of dollars a week from working at home. Just call 555-5555 to join my pyramid scheme, where I will tell you that you are going to make money when you sign up five friends but in actuality, I am the only who will make money. Can't wait to see you then.

I crack myself up. It is rather sad.

Kristin said...

I love that you added, beg, borrow or steal because sometimes you just need something...be sure to call out if you do, I really could use some stash-busting myself...so for a good cause I'd donate :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips