And that's what they call a hiatus...

So... you probably didn't notice, but I've been away. I mean, not many of us notice when posts from one of the many blogs we follow just stop showing up in our readers. I usually don't.

I never intended to not be blogging. I just never actually blogged. At first I was just having a frustrating creative block. Once I got over that, I did plenty of creative things worth sharing. I thought about blogging. A lot at first, and then not so often as I merged back into the real world, that strange place where people rarely, if ever, stop every step along the way to take photos for a tutorial.

And then we bought our house (after months of waiting).
Our first real home task was dealing with a creeper.
Thankfully the "creeper" at hand was a  pesky vine and not a lurking neighbor ;)

And Debra moved much closer.
I got to be Debra's guest at the opening of the new DownEast store in Tooele. So fun and such a great store!

And suddenly all my creative zeal and energy that had been missing for months was back! Now my head is swimming with more ideas than I can ever afford to bring in to reality in the 24-hour days we mortals have to function in. But it's good to be back :)

-Lorene

PS -- I redesigned this lil ol' blog, so you really should come visit and see the new look! And you can follow me on Pinterest, too, if you want. 

3 comments:

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

So glad you're back to blogging. Your creativity has been missed. :)
xoxo,
Amy

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

How exciting to be in your own house!! Can wait to see your projects. :)

Camaree said...

Love the new look. So jealous you and Debra get to be close again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips