Friday Confessional: Me and my media

I confess that I am embarrassingly enthralled with the show Drop Dead Diva. It's my guilty pleasure that I watch when my husband isn't around or is otherwise occupied. I heart Netflix. Although there may be trouble when we (together) finish the episodes of Psych because my husband is already dying to know how much longer he has to wait for Shawn and Juliet to get together. :)

I confess that if we ever have a dog, and if that dog is a girl, her name will be Lola. And the doghouse will be the Copa Cabana. And everytime I call her name, I will sing the song. And think of that unforgettable road trip with my sister...

I confess that even though we will probably never actually have a dog, even though I have her name all picked out and everything, but if we DO decide to get a dog, we'll be certain to do the Bob Barker responsible thing and have her spayed. Or is it neutered? I can't ever keep those straight. We will have our dog fixed.

I confess that the terrible run-on weird sentence in that last confession is driving me a little bit nuts. Just not enough to go back and fix it.

I confess that when someone asks me what my favorite song or band ("artist") is... I usually say Ace of Base.

I confess that one of my first very strong memories is of stealing my brother's Ace of Base *cassette tape* (and walkman) and hiding it in my sock drawer so I could listen to their sweet sweet rhythms anytime I wanted. The guilt was worth it. :)

I confess that, yup, I am particular/weird/obsessive enough to feel like my confessions need a theme each week....


Photobucket

6 comments:

Stephy said...

Ace of Base! I love it & the cassette tape! Hehe!

I hope you get your Lola someday =)

Anonymous said...

I love Drop Dead Diva - such a funny dumb show, and one I watch while Brian is at work. haha!

Debra Hawkins said...

Our GPS in our car is named Lola!

Unknown said...

I've been wanting to watch Drop Dead Diva. Glad to know it's on Netflix!

Ace of Base! I LOVE Ace of Base! Too bad I left my CD in my old Bishop's house while house cleaning. I never got it back. *sniff*

Lola! So when I ran for Miss Sunnyside, the MC dressed up as Lola and did a dance to it after our opening number. Seeing a 50 year old man in a coconut bikini and a warp skirt with fruit on his head is something you CAN NOT forget. Even if you tired!

Nick and Keira said...

You have to keep this up, it always makes my Fridays!! :)

Kendra Goodrich said...

I love those shows too, but with DDD get lots of eye rolls from the hubby, he's gotten into Psych though....I'm addicted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips